Moonspear no place i'd rather be
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon nodded as Amekaze explained about the Sunspire wolves. Charon hoped to meet Jace soon, as well as Echo — if she intended to come round over to Moonspear, anyway — and, of course, fate permitted, Nishu and Rain. Charon almost offered to join Amekaze in her final search for Rain, but then decided against it. Someone had to stay here to guard the fort, after all, while Ame was out searching for the remainders of her pack and bring them home.

It was understandable that Ame wanted to meet Thistle, and get to know Atreyu better. Thistle had been absent, to say the least, and Charon wondered if she'd fall back into her old behaviour again, sinking into depression while thinking of all she'd lost. He worried for her, though it also confirmed, to him, that he'd made the best decision. "I can imagine," said Charon. "Atreyu's been a bit broody, but he's a great wolf, you'll see. Loyal, too." Though it was perhaps that very loyalty that was posing to be a problem, now. His loyalty to Thistle; which Charon understood, but he knew that they needed to move on. Atreyu knew, surely. He'd get past this, sooner or later, and direct his loyalty in the proper direction.

"I'm glad Thistle's come along, though haven't seen her much since. I guess she just needs some time to herself." Now that she was no longer Alpha, she could have that time to herself. How things'd turn out in the end, no one could tell just yet: only time.
Messages In This Thread
no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 16, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 17, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 19, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 19, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 21, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 27, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 27, 2015, 06:04 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - November 05, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - November 06, 2015, 03:43 AM