Blackfeather Woods Back then, when I stupidly took pride
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Minor PPing of Nem so we can finally wrap this up. PM if you'd like it changed. I'm thinking one more post from you to end it? c:

The response came quick, cutting his troublesome ways off before they’d a real chance to begin. It was true, though—she didn’t have to explain herself to him. He knew that from the beginning, too, and yet his childish ways had still been permitted to control his words. There was no use trying to take it back, either, not that he really wanted to. So, the boy merely shrugged, choosing to pursue neither of their cases. Still, a glint remained in his gaze that signaled he was just getting started with his mischievous ways. It would not be the last time he’d question her actions, and next time he might not be so quick to just drop it. No matter what was to happen, or what was to come, the present remained the same with his attention being pointed towards the other topic at hand—his destiny to become the absolute best.

“I won’t have to try,” he stated, chest puffing out ever so slightly as he, once again, showed off his confidence streak. “I’m going to do it. I’m going to make it happen.” By then, his words were more for himself than the woman. He did not need to assure himself of what he believed, that was obvious, but he enjoyed hearing words revolving around his own success. Even if such success had yet to come, he knew it would eventually. Xan had become so wrapped up in his own thoughts, he hadn’t even noticed the decreasing temperature. It made sense, though, as they slipped further into the night, it was bound to grow chilly. At the suggestion of getting back to his dad, the Inuit gave a nod of his head. “Alright,” he said, agreeing to let her lead the way. They continued through the woods until his father’s shelter was in sight. Alexander took that as his cue to pick up his speed, and so he ran ahead of the living shadow. He stopped a short ways off in front of her, then turned around and glanced back at his new acquaintance. “Bye,” he called out, then turned and ran the rest of the distance home. He was ready to sleep, that was for sure.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 10, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 11, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 13, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 14, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 18, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 21, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 22, 2015, 03:22 PM