Moonspear no place i'd rather be
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon nodded, hoping that Thistle would see the necessity of it all. He knew she did, in some ways, but in others she still seemed upset. Charon liked to think he had a good enough grip on her to know that she loved him — so she'd never purposely hurt him by hurting his pack or his position — and that she knew, somewhere deep inside, that this was right for the pack even if it wasn't right for her Alpha position. Still, Charon felt that this was for the best for everyone, Thistle included. She needed the space and the breather, the break from responsibility.

Ame asked about how long Thistle'd lead the Bay, and Charon realised that he didn't even know how long, exactly. He knew some of the details regarding the history of the Bay, but not all. "As long as I can remember, she's always been Alpha alongside Ragnar." And that was fine, until the day that Ragnar died and the weight of the pack became too much to carry for Thistle's shoulders. Too much to carry alone, anyway. Charon thought bitterly that if his adoptive mother had seen his potential, perhaps he would have allowed her to stand beside him as Alpha still. But she had not yet. She had insisted, and perhaps she still thought this now, that he was not ready yet to be an Alpha. A surge of pride rushed through Charon as he looked at Ame and realised where he stood now, by her side, as rightful Alpha. Ame saw his potential and strength as Alpha.

"The wolves of the Bay moved there from some other place," Charon said. "I don't remember where from, I wasn't there. My real mom was there too when they moved, and Thistle and Ragnar were already Alphas then. So I guess it's been real long." As far as Charon knew, anyway. The question lead to one on Charon's end: "How long have you lead the Sunspire, anyway?"
Messages In This Thread
no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 16, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 17, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 19, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 19, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 21, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 27, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 27, 2015, 06:04 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - November 05, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - November 06, 2015, 03:43 AM