Moonspear no place i'd rather be
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon bobbed his head as Ame spoke of Horizon Ridge. It was possible that they had lived there before — he wouldn't really know. It was a weird thought that they had lived there before. He'd spent so many days exploring the Ridge, never really thinking it might be a place that others had ever lived; let alone his own relatives. It also reminded him of how old Ame was, though he didn't mind. Her years of experience weren't necessarily a bad thing in his eyes. Charon couldn't imagine Stavanger Bay under anyone else's rule, as it had always been steadfastly in the Loðbrok family's grasp as long as he was alive.

A year was such a long time for Charon that he couldn't help but looked a little awed someone to be Alpha for that long. Apparently it was circumstances that drove her towards stepping up as a leader, and not ambition, like in Charon's case. He liked that, because though Charon thought ambition was a good thing to be driven by, he appreciated it less in others than in himself. It was good knowing all this history, and Charon nodded as he took it to heart. He hoped there weren't many mountain lions here at Moonspear, though he never met any himself. It was perhaps one of the first times in his life that Charon considered dangerous animals nearby a bad thing instead of laughing at the challenge and thinking he could easily punch their faces out.

"Do you know much about the other packs around?" asked Charon, curious what she could tell him that he might not yet know. "I know of a few, but not really super much. I know from Redhawk Caldera from Dhole. My uncle leads a place called Lost Creek Hollow in the far east, but it's on the other side of the Sunspire. Oh, and I know someone from Blackfeather Woods. I've never been there, but it's somewhere to the east, before the Sunspire though." Charon knew little else about the packs, knowing individuals from each pack and not really knowing a great deal about the way they operated or what they stood for. He suddenly remembered: "Oh! And Silvertip Mountain, which is led by Fitz. I know him, we've visited each other at times back at Stavanger Bay. I informed him about Moonspear, too."
Messages In This Thread
no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 16, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 17, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 19, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 19, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 21, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 27, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 27, 2015, 06:04 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - November 05, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - November 06, 2015, 03:43 AM