Witch's Marsh No Room in Frame
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven sighed sarcastically and chuckled, Oh thank goodness! I was really worried for a second. She was only joking around. She sat down, pulling her tail around to rest on her front paws so as not to get them too muddy. The male introduced himself as Reek. Haven thought it an odd name, it seemed sad to be called Reek. But of course she wouldn't say that, he might take it the wrong way. Reek took a second to analyze her scent and concluded she was from the Grove. Haven was surprised that he knew of them, but then why should she be? It only made sense that other packs should know of each other.

She smiled with a nod, Yeah I'm from the Grove pack. At his next question she stuttered, for she couldn't really answer. She knew that Bazi and Scimitar were having relationship troubles, and the pack might be breaking apart. But was that something to tell a stranger? For all she knew he could be an enemy of the pack trying to get information from her. She decided on the best answer, They're all fine. The little ones aren't really little anymore though. Their pretty big! 

Haven wanted to know more about this Reek guy. Where did he come from? Why was he here? How did he know Bazi and Scim? So where do you come from? Are you from a pack? I'm assuming you are from a pack but just asking. She asked politely, looking at the muddy male inquisitively.
Messages In This Thread
No Room in Frame - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: No Room in Frame - by Haven - November 04, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: No Room in Frame - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: No Room in Frame - by Haven - November 05, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: No Room in Frame - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: No Room in Frame - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 07:29 AM
RE: No Room in Frame - by Reek - November 06, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: No Room in Frame - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: No Room in Frame - by Reek - November 09, 2015, 12:25 PM
RE: No Room in Frame - by Haven - November 10, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: No Room in Frame - by Reek - November 10, 2015, 09:40 PM