Moonspear Definitely a time gap
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon huffed when Nishu mentioned that he had come from a pack of children. If only he knew. It was obvious that Nishu hadn't considered to read into Stavanger Bay's history much, or he'd know not to mess with the son of vikings. Charon wanted to say that he had surpassed his mother to get into this role, that he had taken control and done what was necessary for the pack, but he didn't get to that bit because Nishu went on a different side, saying that he could not lead a pack to survive a winter if he had not survived one himself first. Charon thought back to his first winter on this world (and his only so far) and the hardships that he had gone through.

For a moment Charon was not sure which route of reaction to go — mention his dead family and how tiny the Bay had been throughout last winter, or go for the 'wolves are pack animals and we need packs to survive' route — and he stared hard into Nishu's eyes, their eye contact battle continuing while the tip of his tail twitched tensely. "You know nothing about me," Charon snarled eventually, surprisingly going neither route. "I thought you were some sort of fucking hero for finding Rain and searching everywhere for her, thought you'd be a great addition to our pack. From what Ame told me sounded like you'd be a knight or something, all noble and shit." Charon's eyes narrowed as he continued to hold eye contact with Nishu. "But now it's clear to me that you're not a real knight at all. Nothing about you is noble and brave. A real knight doesn't judge a wolf by their looks or age, doesn't try to talk their Alpha into believing he's not worthy of the title or assume them to be lying. Hell, a real knight would've just accepted and trusted Ame's judgement to start with." Which made Charon wonder if Ame hadn't informed her wolves at all. Then again, hadn't Nishu and Rain been missing for a while? Maybe that's why he didn't know anything, because he'd returned only recently and Ame hadn't filled him in just yet. There was still the slightest chance that this wasn't Nishu, but Charon figured he was soon to find out since he'd called him out on some personal stuff.
Messages In This Thread
Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - October 30, 2015, 06:59 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - October 30, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - October 30, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - November 03, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - November 03, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - November 04, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - November 04, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - November 06, 2015, 06:25 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - November 06, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - November 07, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - November 08, 2015, 04:52 AM