Blackfeather Woods Shameless
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
At the tone of Burke's voice, her instinct was to back away from the male. The glare had been a warning that she had fully understood yet she would not be swayed. She had never expected or even thought that Burke would talk so coldly, under any circumstances to her but he was breaking too, not resilient to the heartbreak of loss. It was better her than another that could actually be impacted by his tone. He held the pack on his shoulders, their rock who always thought of others before himself. He was allowed to feel sad, angry, frustrated no matter how much he suppressed those feelings.

Yet, she lowered her eyes not wanting Burke to expand on his temper.  "I'm sorry, about Meldresi" She said, in a more calmer tone than before even though she knew she had nothing to be sorry for. Yet, it was an extremely rare sight for her to even utter the words, not ever having apologized for anything before. Somehow, it had felt right. 

After a little while, she broke the impending silence."She helped me one day, I thought I was going insane" And it was true, the urges to kill kept her up nights upon nights until Meldresi had somehow made her open up and seek help.  "Even though I was depleting her herbs for the coming winter she told me I didn't owe her anything. I promised her, or myself, that I'd do anything to help as she had so greatly helped me. More than she will ever know" A sniffled sigh followed her heart drawn words as she would promise the same thing to Burke, in the time that everyone needed each other. It wasn't clear to her why she was confessing these thing to the Alpha, other than the fact he was a counselor. It was as if a fragment of her still beating heart had pumped some soul into it, with the ability to speak without a frosted tone once more.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Shameless - by Burke - November 12, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Shameless - by Nemesis - November 12, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Shameless - by Burke - November 12, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Shameless - by Nemesis - November 17, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Shameless - by Burke - November 17, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Shameless - by Nemesis - November 17, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Shameless - by Burke - November 21, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Shameless - by Nemesis - November 28, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Shameless - by Burke - November 29, 2015, 07:40 AM