Phoenix Maplewood All tangled up
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"She won't", said Saena with confidence. She knew nothing about Desna, it was true, but she had faith in the girl all the same. Anyone who strove to become a masterful hunter had to have boundless patience. Hunting was not a sport for thrill-seekers. The majority of it was spent in hiding, or creeping slowly toward a target. There was only a brief, fleeting moment of adrenaline. If Desna sought to be a hunter, it was likely because she had enough patience to enjoy the majority of it, and not just a need for speed.

Scarlett spoke of her other two daughters and Saena listened. On Nanook, she didn't comment. Saena could think of no logical reason why Nanook should be upset with her mother; had Scarlett not brought them somewhere safe? The woman could've left her offspring behind, like Saena's parents had in her eyes. She almost asked how old the pups were, that Scarlett wanted to keep them safe from venturing, but she held her tongue and listened with interest to Scarlett talk about Sesi. Not very social, but interested in naturalism. That had been Saena once, but out of shyness rather than dislike of others.

"I might be able to help Sesi", she offered. "I can definitely help Nanook, being an outrider myself, but I was a naturalist once so maybe I could pass on some of what I remember". It wasn't much, though. Enough to get Sesi started. Saena's mind went to Wildfire then, of all wolves. Saena had wanted to help Wildfire become a naturalist once. She could surely help Sesi... and maybe the free-spirited red-haired wolf would be willing to help with that if Saena could ever track her down.
Messages In This Thread
All tangled up - by Scarlett - October 24, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: All tangled up - by Saēna - October 24, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: All tangled up - by Scarlett - October 25, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: All tangled up - by Saēna - November 11, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: All tangled up - by Scarlett - November 12, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: All tangled up - by Saēna - November 12, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: All tangled up - by Scarlett - November 13, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: All tangled up - by Saēna - November 15, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: All tangled up - by Scarlett - November 15, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: All tangled up - by Saēna - November 20, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: All tangled up - by Scarlett - November 21, 2015, 12:48 PM