Sea Lion Shores broken down i give into
53 Posts
Ooc — hel
There was not much wait for the explanation to come, the other male appeared to be all too eager to launch into his elaboration. It was almost unnerving Kerberos noted how easily this stranger seemed to be able to read him. He'd thought he'd grown out of his brooding, angst teenager stage. It was true that he wasn't as sullen as he'd been as an awkward kid, but thinking about the passing of Jinx did fill him with a sorrow that had, more than likely he admitted, taken to showing upon his expression. Jinx had been his sister, and though he would not claim they'd been particularly close growing up they'd had their moments; and he'd served under her as Beta Male for a short amount of time when Bon Dye had been around. It was even strange to think that Lecter was no longer living, either. Kerberos had been sure the Shaman would have lived forever just to spite the Aok.

“I'm not dead yet,” Kerberos remarked, with amusement, when the other male attempted to sell his pitch, in a way that might have been comic (if Kerberos was in a comical mood) especially in the regards to “thinking he'd soon be dead”. Yet, it sounded tempting — if for the part of living on a beach alone. If he accepted it would mean that he would be close to the Sea. That was one of the things he desired the most. Being close to the Mother Sea. She called to him, as she called to all Siren's and (presumably) the Consorts — which was what he would be at three years of age. Not a spawn but a consort. As the other male gestured to the woman that lingered in the back for now, using the lure of beautiful women, Kerberos couldn't help the raise of his eyes in her direction. “I can see that,” He offered after a moment before he looked back to the male. 

It sounded like it was only a thing to survive the winter, yet that was when he would need a pack the very most. The idea of having to find another place to live once winter was over wasn't particularly appealing but Kerberos doubted that joining could possibly get any easier than this. “Yes, I will join your pack.” The Aok spoke with conviction and without a moment's hesitation.
Messages In This Thread
broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 05, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 07:01 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 07, 2015, 05:26 PM