Blackfeather Woods Shameless
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Omg I am so sorry about the delay!!!

Nemesis nodded silently, agreeing to whatever this foreign mission asked of her.
She doubted she would be any good influence on the young, in the eyes of any ordinary wolf. Sure, there were attributes needed for their upbringing but a wholesome outlook was not something she was guaranteed to provide. All she could promise was a good turnout in the eyes of a Blackfeather wolf. Burke had mentioned being a friend, something she was a stranger to. She could be a mentor, someone that another looked up to but a friend.. now that was foreign ground. Yet something about the situation intrigued her. She would watch little ones grow into whatever the would become, and her influence was possible to change their perspectives to a greater level. But she couldn't mess around, this was serious for once. Burke trusted her, something that she had never expected from anyone. 

She could only agree, the new ones were not to be trusted just yet in her perspective. Venus showed great promise to the morals and ethics practiced in the Dark pack but some others were cautioned. Even Cyn seemed to be lacking in the 'show your face' criteria. But, she would not judge. She knew the girl was facing troubles of her own.

"I'm not sure what kind of influence i'd bring, as you may have noticed, i'm not the best role model" She replied, truthfully. She didn't want to ruin whatever morals Burke hoped for them, even if they were unlike what Blackfeather taught. She wouldn't blame him if he wanted his children to grow up with a healthy mind, unlike the misfits and lunatics that roamed the woods.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Shameless - by Burke - November 12, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Shameless - by Nemesis - November 12, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Shameless - by Burke - November 12, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Shameless - by Nemesis - November 17, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Shameless - by Burke - November 17, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Shameless - by Nemesis - November 17, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Shameless - by Burke - November 21, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Shameless - by Nemesis - November 28, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Shameless - by Burke - November 29, 2015, 07:40 AM