Blackfeather Woods I call to you, Dark Sister
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Her anxious words had been noticed, to her dismay. As she followed Burke, she reminded herself to calm, that anxious actions only led to bad decisions. Yet, the Alpha's mind seemed to be on something else, to her relief. The short walk might have been the most longest of her life, with the course of her future about to be set exactly where she wanted it, how could it not? Once again, the possible theory surfaced in her mind, yet her exterior was kept calm. She had not finished her Dark Sister training, so the possibility of her initiation seemed wary. 

The scent of herbs filled her nostrils as she entered the Keep. Her eyes were instantly drawn to the red pawprint on the wall, the mark of the Dark Brotherhood. Her heart rate increased as she realized the glorious fate that awaited her. Her efforts had been recognised unknowingly, as Burke explained. Rewards was something that never resonated with her, having no idea why she would be praised for carrying out her duty and promise to the pack. But yet, this was an honour. All thoughts of ailment cleared from her conscious as she spoke, her voice clear from any hints on anxiety. 

"All i've wanted is to join the Brotherhood, to serve this pack and what it stands for. To belong in a place that praises darker morals and holds together as a family through that darker times. Thank you," She spoke with pure honesty, her tone clear about what she wanted. "Of course, I have not forgotten my will to become an Assassin. My decision will never waver" She added, without hesitation. The title, while a huge honour, was just a title. She would not be content until she knew it was well earned and her place had been properly fought for. Becoming one with the Brotherhood would open up so much doors for her to expand her horizons, to fulfil and savour her place she was meant to take. Fate had been kind afterall.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 18, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 18, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 19, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 20, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 20, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 22, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 23, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 24, 2015, 03:19 PM