Blackfeather Woods I can leave my back to my allies as I fight
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
weeelll, won't this be interesting ...

As she walked hurriedly without a cause, she was deep in thought. The brief flicker of emotion she had with Kove scared her. Not the part about Kove, but the part of her barriers wavering; that somehow a sliver of feeling had cracked a tiny part of her darkened soul. And it terrified her. Was she getting soft? No, it was impossible. Nothing and nobody could do that to her, not even she could help her feel something like that again. It was then when her ears twitched slightly, the sound of footfalls nearing. It only took a whiff of air to recognise the boy, who now turning her attention to; seemed to be habiting an unruly attitude. She became wary, not for her own sake but for his.

She knew what a destructive temper could do and just how it could change a life. Bottling up everything led to unexplainable actions, like the story of her life had been. Hate had driven her, until she could not make herself hate any longer. Hate was a powerful yet momentary thing; and only in a second could it make or break the rest of a life. She had turned it into something else, justice. She was not a success story or anything of that kind. But she had rewritten her doomed future and did something with it. It wasn't necessarily wholesome; joining a band of murderers. But it had saved her from a void of emptiness with nothing to drive her soul. What the boy was distressed about was unknown to her, but she had agreed to look out for him; in times exactly like this. 

"So, where are you off to?" She asked, not wanting to invade his privacy right off. She would get there but she didn't need his attitude growing larger. Instead, she walked beside him; giving him no choice in the matter. He had come from out of the territory, something that greatly worried her. What had happened? But more concerning, what had he done? The fire burned great inside him; which almost mirrored herself at his age. It only grew worse with nothing to snuff it out but self will. Right now, he had no will to let go of it. And it would destroy him, no matter what he said.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - December 20, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Nemesis - December 21, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - December 22, 2015, 03:35 AM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - January 06, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 01:54 AM