Phoenix Maplewood Don't forget that I'm human
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Yeah!" Their ridiculous name for Sebastian had faded from her memory, but Reek's reminder brought with it the imagery of his miraculous escape from the dead-end grotto. She'd thrown a punch or two at him as well, she recalled... but the circumstances had been different. She hadn't gone after him in a murderous rage until the third time he refused to leave. His actions at the ravine very well could've been out of revenge for the way he was treated then, but that would be imbecilic, Saena thought. The Redtail wolves hadn't acted out of a personal grudge, though her reasons for calling them there that day certainly had been personal. Had he acted out of revenge, he only proved his volatility to Saena, who now felt further justified in removing him from the north back then.

"I don't know why he was there but he found me, said something, I didn't hear... then just charged. I tried to run when I saw him. I dunno how he caught up to me." By all logic he shouldn't have caught her. Judging by his size and physique, the male weighed twice as much and that weight was far from lean sinew, whereas she was primarily lean sinew and should have had the upper hand. The details were muddled in her mind, but by talking about it, she began to remember the cliff... and built up the false memory of Sebastian shoving her off it when he caught up to her. She didn't clearly remember being injured up to that point, primarily because she'd been in a panicked trance almost the whole way to the ravine, and her belief in this newest (albeit false) account easily made it true to her.

The more she thought about it and filled in the gaps with false recollection, the less sense it made how Sebastian had caught her. She'd been careless, that must've been it... or maybe he truly was magical, as they jested.
Messages In This Thread
Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 23, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 23, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 23, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 24, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 24, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 25, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 25, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 27, 2015, 03:48 PM