Horizon Ridge if i had a voice i would sing
from the place the world forgot
6 Posts
Ooc —
I'm mostly just trying to figure her out, haha.  Don't mind me.

There are times when Havelock wants to stop and rest but something kept her feet going. The threat of the past sneaking up behind her, the need to constantly keep moving one step ahead of the ghosts that trail behind her.  Little does she know they leave a wreckage behind in her wake.  The four horsemen on her trail, ready to seize her to their bidding.  Quite nights on the door when the wind is still and she’s graced with low tide, she can sometimes hear the hoofbeats on frozen water, closer and closer to finding her.

Her lids are heavy and sure she might not be able to take another step, she plops down.  Her feet praise her and her mind begins to slow.  If she laid down, even for a moment, she;d fall into slumber easily but now is not the time.  Her heart beats to that movement of horses stampeding closer and closer, crying for her demise.

They would find her, eventually, but today would not be that day.  

She’s snapped back out of drifting once a foreign smell creeps into her nasal cavity.  Her legs stiffen to hold herself upright, and she squints against the sun to better see.  She moves from her spot and takes a few steps until she can see the brutish form of another woman.  Havelock isn’t sure what she’s seeing, if she’s seeing another wolf at all, but she’s pulled forward in curiosity.  

Havelock licks are her lips and she chuffs, half greeting, half warning, but all the same yearning to know the woman.
Messages In This Thread
if i had a voice i would sing - by Gyda - December 25, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Havelock - December 27, 2015, 12:14 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Gyda - December 28, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Havelock - December 31, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Gyda - January 02, 2016, 07:50 AM