Blackfeather Woods Red Dye
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Yeah something like that. Although maybe with Burke I let it stay on for a month depending on the dye. Yet, I am not sure I want Kendra half red for a month XD

Kendra plopped down before Nemesis, her tail moving quietly behind her. She was over her friend now but she was still a bit offended that Nemesis would say such things. She had a mark too! And now Nem was here to tell this was bad to do? But it was so much fun!! Kendra's face fell in a trademark frown, one where her dots moved closer together. "I don't want that one. I want the tip of my tail red!," she explained, she looked down over her shoulders and then suddenly got an idea. Her paws would look good in red too. Kendra turned her head towards Nemesis when she spoke about her father. Once again he would be unhappy, just like last time they were in that red clearing. Uch. Her father was quick to be unhappy? Yet he never showed unhappiness when he was around them. "But I am important," she stated towards the other. Her father had said so.

Kendra was tempted to walk out of this chamber when Nem gave her some new information. She blinked and instantly looked around the chamber. This was her mother's workspace? What did she do? Kendra looked at Nemesis. "You know mommy?," she asked, her pale blue eyes wide as she stepped forward. "Tell me! Tell me!," she squeaked. "My mommy is sleeping forever. Not sure why, but Daddy told us that. Where is my sister? I have a sister? Is she like Damien? Like big? Where is she? I want to see my sister!," she let out eagerly, instantly hanging on Nemesis' lips to tell her more about her family and what they all did. Why did they leave? She kinda wanted a mommy.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
Red Dye - by Kendra - December 28, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Red Dye - by Nemesis - December 28, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Red Dye - by Kendra - December 28, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Red Dye - by Nemesis - December 30, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Red Dye - by Kendra - December 30, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Red Dye - by Nemesis - January 09, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Red Dye - by Kendra - January 09, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Red Dye - by Nemesis - January 09, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Red Dye - by Kendra - January 10, 2016, 12:51 PM