Blacktail Deer Plateau Will of the dragon
if i had a heart
11 Posts
Ooc —
“Something like that,” The stoic Scandinavian offered with a soft chuckle in response to her question. “The sister pack to the one I was born in becomes a fortress of ice in the winter which is not always a bad thing but it makes scarce prey even more scarce.” Lest they got lost and caught in the walls of ice that would give way to the Cove that the Vikings had secured as their own for generations. The Moors suffered a kinder fate but still harsher in comparison. The frosts did not leave much for prey either, and thus encouraged the Hunters and the Berserkers to strike out in search of herds and on their winter rounds of raiding. It was little wonder why his culture was reviewed with such fear and disdain; barbarians, heathens. It was all the same thing to mimic this disdain and fear. Both of which were shot towards the Vikings with good reason.

For the second time in their meeting, something other than his stoic expression flitted across his scarred lips and face as his head canted ever so slightly to the side as Asterr spoke. It sounded as if she were offering him a place within a pack. He sniffed at the air around her, deducing that there were a few scents upon her coat other than her own but nothing so concrete to be considered a pack. “You do not smell of a pack,” He deduced his conclusion aloud for her, fixing her in his red gaze. “I am led to believe that you are starting one,” He drew, looking for signs that he is correct though he doesn't really need any confirmation. She had already said as much in her offer, or somewhat of an offer, rather.

For a moment he deliberated, weighing his options. The truth was it was a good offer. The pack was not yet established and by agreeing to join her in her ranks this would give him a chance to be with it from it's origins. As a guardian he could see the advantages of it, of knowing it's entire history because he'd been there from the start. Plus, this helped not only her but himself as well. It was a pack to run with, shelter and it would give him the sense of purpose he found himself desperately needing. No matter how much he wanted his freedom he needed to protect something. It was too ingrained from watching out for his mother and brothers. “I am, and if you're asking, I will.”
Messages In This Thread
Will of the dragon - by Asterr - December 28, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - December 28, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Asterr - December 29, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - December 30, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Asterr - December 30, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - December 31, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Asterr - December 31, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - January 01, 2016, 07:00 AM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Asterr - January 03, 2016, 03:46 AM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - January 20, 2016, 06:12 AM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Asterr - January 20, 2016, 11:51 PM