Blackfeather Woods I can leave my back to my allies as I fight
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Posting short so I don't keep this waiting!

It seemed like she managed to breach Xan's first line of defense, ignoring everything but his own hate. Still, it was evident he had not calmed completely but to an extent she could at least talk to him. "I think I might just scout this way, maybe pick off some deer for the cache," Her answer was vague, keeping in mind she had no real reason to be traveling in that particular direction. It was really an excuse to get Xan to let out what was on his mind before he resorted to violence. Yet, she didn't want to make it seem like she was trying to invade his problems or any of the sort. 

Instead, she change the subject to something more approachable than her business seeking him out. "I hear you have started to train with Damien. Why don't you tell me about it?" Her tone was genuinely interested. Something told her Xan wouldn't like being told or shown things he couldn't already do, as an insult to his higher warrior power. It would be interesting to hear what he said about it. The more she knew about him and his perspective, the better. "No doubt one day you will be teaching the next generation how to fight, it must be exciting to learn while you're still young," The topic was open for debate, and she wanted it to be. Bit by bit, he would be letting a bit of his anger out; a little bit of whatever he held simmering inside of him. Let it be anger or hate, all she wanted was for him to let go even just a smidge. Anything would lessen the harmful load he was burying inside of his soul.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - December 20, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Nemesis - December 21, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - December 22, 2015, 03:35 AM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Nemesis - January 02, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - January 06, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 01:54 AM