Blacktail Deer Plateau Will of the dragon
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
@Frostrar quick nudge since it'll be two weeks come Sunday. :> We could wrap this up with one more post from the both of us, if you'd like?

A fortress of ice. The idea was perplexing, yet intriguing all the same. It was not an ideal place of living, in her opinion, for it was impractical. Not only did it lead to an even less amount of food, but when the day came for the dragons to descend upon the earth once more, it'd be reduced to water. Warm, possibly even boiling, water. Though, according to the male, the solid empire only formed during the cold months of winter, she still could not see why someone would wish to continue living there. Perhaps, she speculated, the warmer months gave way to a wondrous land, complete with bountiful sources of nourishment and the like. If that were the case, she'd be able to see the appeal, but even so it was a wonder they didn't relocate once the temperatures began dropping. "Sounds... rather interesting. Such a citadel must be quite the sight to see," she concluded, unable to deny that she'd grown slightly curious of it. The thought of visiting it someday was tempting, but it would have to wait. When she was older, possibly, and had retired from her role as a chieftess.

While it'd been indirect, to a certain degree, she was glad her point had been understood. The root of her words had been found, and by the looks of it, quite easily. It was difficult for her not to appreciate having been sent down a path with Frostrar waiting at the end, for he'd already begun to grow on her. Perhaps it was her interest in from where he'd come, or possibly even the way he presented himself and spoke—whichever the cause, she was left unsure. The fact still remained, however, that she wished for him to be apart of her tribe. Surely, both her parents and grandparents would approve of her desire to recruit him, had they been there. Warriors were always valued, after all, even within a peaceful group. "You are correct," the dragon voiced, though something told her verbal confirmation was unnecessary. The Northerner was not lacking when it came to intelligence, from what she'd gathered thus far.

There came the words she'd been hoping and waiting for. Not only did it mean she would have another wolf to follow her, but it also served as a personal aid in assessing her ability to gain followers. Lingering on the edges of her conscious mind was the reminder that she had winter to thank, even if only partially, yet she ignored the silent words for the time being. As of then, she was just thankful to have acquired the word of another. "I am delighted by your words," Asterr announced, a content smile taking over her features. "As of current, I am still uncertain of where we will settle, but know that it will be atop those mountains." Asterr took a few moments to tilt her muzzle in the direction of the Sunspire's peaks, then returned her full attention to the ivory fellow. "I will not ask that you travel along the ridges with me while I am investigating the areas further, however I do ask that you remain near enough to hear when I call for you. If you will agree to that, then I welcome you into my tribe." The yearling was unashamed of the fact that she'd yet to decide on a set location, for she viewed the selection as being of great importance. Only when she found the place that set her mind at ease would she know the proper choice had been made, and only then would she call forward those she'd collected whilst locating such a place.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Will of the dragon - by Asterr - December 28, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - December 28, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Asterr - December 29, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - December 30, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Asterr - December 30, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - December 31, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Asterr - December 31, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Will of the dragon - by Frostrar - January 01, 2016, 07:00 AM