Moonspear i imagine death so much it feels more like a memory
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Ragna's heart fluttered, and an easy relief washed over her like a cool breeze. She smiled, albeit shyly, and nodded. "Jorunn, yeah," she said fondly. Inwardly, Ragna wondered why he had changed his name. Asking was out of the question, though. Ragna would hear it from him herself, after all. And oh! wouldn't that be great? She had been gone for months, and certainly things had changed. But Floki and Jorunn--Tevinter-- were her brothers. Her family would forgive her for her absence, and then she'd get to learn everything she had missed. And clearly she had missed quite a lot.

Wildfire's next question had her shuffling her paws. She wished that she had a great tale of adventure and danger, but the truth of the matter was that she had wandered away and just kept on walking until she got homesick. That sounded selfish, though, and stupid, and she didn't want to admit to it.

The arrival of another wolf, far older than Ragna or Wildfire, prevented her from responding right away. The new wolf was black as night and of noble bearing. The ease with which she approached announced her status as Alpha far more effectively than words could, and Ragna's stomach began to writhe with nerves anew. "Hi," she said softly, avoiding the she-wolf's gaze. "I'm Ragna Loðbrók Ragnarsson. I'd like to join." She dared a quick glance at them both. Already she forgot that Wildfire had asked where she had been.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i imagine death so much it feels more like a memory - by Ragna - January 03, 2016, 07:49 PM