Moonspear blood eagle
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"Well, that's good," said Charon. He felt a sting of envy at Jorunn spending so much time with Flóki; he himself had not been with Flóki that much lately due to Alpha duties and the bear problem keeping him preoccupied.

His hackles raised when Jorunn got all defensive on the bear. That's what he got for trying to be considerate — a punch in the face from his own brother, who he'd taken ino his pack and tried his best to be nice to. "Dude, chill, I was only asking to be nice," Charon said, trying his hardest to keep a level tone but the irritated expression on his face told the truth. "I mean, I saw Atreyu's bloody leg removed from his body. Just 'cause you're not scared, doesn't mean those monsters aren't fucking scary." Perhaps this wasn't the best subject to be going on about, Charon thought, but it seemed too late to change direction now. "Anyway, good that I know I can count on you with the bears when we face them. We'll get those bastards." They were perhaps not the very same bear that had detached Atreyu from his leg and Jorunn from his family and created this awkward situation in the first place, but it was still some sort of sweet revenge when they'd kill them.
Messages In This Thread
blood eagle - by Kjalarr - December 20, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: blood eagle - by Charon - December 21, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: blood eagle - by Kjalarr - December 26, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: blood eagle - by Charon - January 05, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: blood eagle - by Kjalarr - January 07, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: blood eagle - by Charon - January 11, 2016, 03:56 AM
RE: blood eagle - by Charon - February 29, 2016, 05:41 AM