Phoenix Maplewood Bad news, good news
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It wasn't very long at all before a charcoal-colored wolf came running towards them. Steady immediately lowered his head and tucked his tail a little more, making it apparent he was submissive and not here to cause trouble. He wasn't sure who this wolf was, but she seemed just as surprised to see them as Steady was her. She stepped towards them, and spoke. Apparently, it was Scarlett's daughter. Maybe just trying to beat her mother here?

Hopeful that Scarlett was on the way, he gladly answered the questions. Yes, we did, he replied. I am Steady, and this, he said, motioning to Mason, is Mason, my nephew. We're from Silvertip Mountain, here on business... and pleasure. He knew that might sound confusing, so he went on to explain. I bumped in to your Mom not too long ago, and was wondering if she'd humor a visit from me. Mason is looking to become a caregiver, and we were hoping that if your pack has one, we might be able to pick their brain. His voice was friendly and light, his heart beating in his chest as he kept hoping Scarlett would come through the trees. He did not take his attention from the female before them, however, fearing that would be rude, and his gaze stayed below her face.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Bad news, good news - by Steady - January 10, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Mason - January 11, 2016, 05:46 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by RIP Valette - January 11, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Steady - January 11, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Mason - January 12, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by RIP Valette - January 12, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Steady - January 12, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Mason - January 13, 2016, 05:10 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by RIP Valette - January 13, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Mason - January 15, 2016, 11:16 AM