Moonspear as my dreams are falling apart
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
*cue Tev's special ruining his life music* Also I feel so bad b/c Tev is so rude. it's like ragnar all over again, ;-;

There was a lift to Tev's brow when Floki questioned his statement, placing an emphasis on your. “Just what I said,” Tev responded with a shrug of his shoulders. “It was always my desire.” Lying to Floki seemed pointless since they shared that connection; something that transcended anything that Tev could explain to anyone. He was afraid that he would lose Floki ...but at the same time he wasn't born to be a shadow and he sure as hell wasn't going to put up with always being the spare, nor would he take being bullied. Not by Charon. Not by anyone. Tev was a fighter by nature, and he wasn't going to lay down and take a beating which...was exactly what he'd done when the night of his reunion with them. More or less let Charon beat him down; and there was the knowledge that no matter he did it never seemed to be enough for Charon. Tev was done trying to appease and he was done kissing ass. A snort left Tev's black, leathery nostrils when Floki spoke that he'd learned a lot from Charon. “Because Charon's a great leader,” He said a bit sourly. Maybe Tev was jealous that Floki idolized Charon ...because that wasn't Charon's role to take. Tev was selfish (yet another trait he'd gleamed from Ragnar) but he was also Floki's twin. He didn't want to balance without him because ...there was no balance. They were like Yin and Yang. Harmony and Discord. Light and Dark. Sin and Virtue. 

“Because a great leader acts like he's the victim and talks shit about things he doesn't know or understand, and bad mouths wolves that he's never even met. Wolves that without I wouldn't even be alive right now. Because a great leader takes advantage of the true authority of a pack and makes a decision behind her back as if she was nothing but a pawn to use in his game to elevate himself,” He was angry for Thistle and he could see when his mother and him had spoken about it that she was still hurt by it. Perhaps even miffed, secretly. Would Thistle ever speak up about it? Tev didn't know. Didn't have to know because he'd do it for her. “That still hurts her, y'know; and I hate to tell you but those aren't the qualities of a good leader.”

He was angry. He was hurt that he wasn't even, a little bit considered. Hurt that no matter what he did he never was good enough. He was the lowest of the adult ranks ...how was that supposed to make him feel? To jump for joy? It never would because...he was too much of Ragnar's son. Maybe that was the entire issue. He didn't really know. “You have the potential to be a great leader like Dad Floki...maybe you should follow your own tuition instead of trying to be like Charon.” Because as far as Tevinter was concerned Charon wasn't a good leader. Ragnar had been a good leader. Thistle had been a good leader. Scimitar had been a good leader and from what he'd seen of Amekaze she was a good leader. But he had yet to see anything he considered good about Charon's supposed "leadership" skills.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 05, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 11, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 12, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 14, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 14, 2016, 02:48 PM