Thunder Dome THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When the girl answered, he ears had remained flat against her crown, but Asterr was quick to inform her it was unnecessary. While she'd appreciated it, the dragon had deemed her nonthreatening the moment she'd laid eyes upon her. The differences in their physical conditions was enough for the yearling to go off of, even if she wasn't the most experienced of warriors. No matter, she knew basic defensive skills, and with the stranger's health appearing to be on the decline, she was confident in having nothing to worry over. Even if that had not been enough, the calm of her voice would have confirmed she meant no harm. The stranger—Winter, as she'd introduced—was just a wanderer, not searching for harm of any kind. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Winter. My name is Asterr Draconid." Following her own introduction was a soft bow of her head, an act meant to mimic a curtsy. "Wandering, hm? You must enjoy traveling quite a bit if you had been brave enough to tempt these mountains." Her tone remained friendly, however she did make note of the clouds gathering overhead. They were always there, never wishing to leave it'd seemed.

It was only moments after her words had filled the air that they were replaced by the sound of footfalls. They sounded from behind the raven-esque girl, and so she was certain it was one of her followers who'd grown curious of the howl. Her eyes remained upon the outsider still, until the familiar form neared her side. It was then that she'd glanced to him, offering a faint smile as greeting. It was pleasing to see another of the tribe taking an interest in those near their boundary lines, and so she'd silently permitted him to remain there with them. She'd yet to talk with Jolon—or any other members, for that matter—about which trades he might wish to pursue in the future, but it couldn't hurt to see how he handled the duty of a guardian just this once. "Your presence is welcomed, Jolon. I am glad you are here." Again she'd smiled, before returning her attention to the snowy wolf. While she believed herself to know the answer to her companion's query already, she kept silent just in case. If there was another lingering along their borders that had attempted to go by undetected through usage of the female's location, then they would need to be found as quickly as possible.

After his question was answered, the dragon would stay quiet for a moment longer in order to further consider the response given. Once finished, she would say, "Please forgive me if I am wrong, but you appear to be alone." The scent of the she-wolf was only her own. No others clung to her, nothing that would signal a pack or even a single traveling companion. That was something she could work with, if the girl was no longer wishing to traverse the lands by her lonesome. "If I am correct, however, I wonder if you might be interested in settling somewhere?" It was only the beginning, a tactic used to see if Winter was even interested in acquiring a home somewhere. Depending on the answer given, a whole new set of questions would be unlocked, all of which would decide her fate.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Asterr - January 15, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Winter Wolf - January 15, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Asterr - January 16, 2016, 02:34 AM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Winter Wolf - January 16, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Jolon - January 16, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Asterr - January 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Winter Wolf - January 16, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Jolon - January 17, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Asterr - January 17, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Winter Wolf - January 17, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Jolon - January 18, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Winter Wolf - January 18, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Asterr - January 18, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Jolon - January 18, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Winter Wolf - January 18, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: THE HATTER IS ARMED WITH A CACTUS - by Jolon - January 19, 2016, 10:26 AM