Thunder Dome Here our dreams aren't made, they're won
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The silent fellow had not remained long after the arrival of who was presumed to be his companion. Her gaze had trailed after his retreating form briefly, before all attention was returned to the newest of arrivals. It came as a pleasant shock when the woman spoke, thereby giving the yearling something more to look forward to. To speak with one's body had some positive points, of course, but she would always favour verbal conversations. The entirety of her birthplace had, to a certain extent, revolved around the art of the spoken language, so it'd been quite odd for her to use nothing more than her body.

"I am pleased to meet you, Capri," she voiced, bowing her head in greeting. "My name is Asterr Draconid." Never could she go without giving her family name with her given, for she held a great respect for her family. It was a way of paying homage to them, as silly as it might seem to some. "I had been uncertain of whether you, too, were a mute." The words were given as an explanation for why she'd not introduced herself right away, not wishing to come off as impolite in any way. "Has he never once spoken?" she questioned, voice soft to signify that she lacked the intention to cause offense.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Farstep - December 30, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Asterr - December 31, 2015, 03:05 AM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Farstep - January 02, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Asterr - January 05, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Saghani - January 06, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Farstep - January 06, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Farstep - January 09, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Asterr - January 17, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Asterr - January 18, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Asterr - January 19, 2016, 03:15 PM