Emberflame Ridge I'm not alive if I'm lonely
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Perfectly fine~!

After her last trip outside of the territory, the girl had sworn to herself that she would take a break and focus more on completing things in relation to the tribe. Things had been going well, too, for she'd kept herself busy scouting out places for caches and walking along what would soon be their borders. Her urge to travel had been subdued and she'd been content, enjoying the comfort of her home—perhaps even more so than the thrill of adventuring. Still, when she'd spotted Jolon and learned of his plan to explore, she'd been unable to stay behind. The yearling had left the territory with him in silence, taking the time to enjoy the sounds of the wilderness around them. She'd been quick to realize that they were heading in a direction she'd already inspected, but had not alerted him to this fact. It was not a big deal, for surely there must have been things she'd missed during her first trip there.

The quiet was not something that had bugged the girl, for within it peace could be discovered. When her companion's voice touched her ears, however, she'd found herself relieved over that fact that he'd decided to strike up a conversation. "Things are going well," she responded, increasing her pace for a moment so she could move along at his side. "Thus far, everything I have planned has fallen into place. I believe that we may place our claim upon the volcano in the days to come." The day in which their home would be complete was nearing, and Asterr could not deny the excitement she felt within her chest. The first stage of the goal she'd set out to complete would come to a successful close, and that alone was enough to have her feeling more accomplished than ever before. "Are you excited for it?" Her pale gaze was soon focused on the side of his face, before she went back to looking out over the space before them. She knew they would not start off with many members, but the ones she'd recruited were all they really needed. Their loyalty had been given to her and the tribe as a whole, after all, and with that the start of bonds had been made.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - January 21, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Asterr - January 22, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Indigo - January 23, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - January 23, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - February 16, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Asterr - February 17, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - March 11, 2016, 07:42 PM