Phoenix Maplewood i don't hear the church bells chime anymore
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
There was new snow in parts of the wood, and enthralling as it was, Tavi felt a greater urge to destroy the pristine nature of the snow rather than simply watch it. So in the early evening, when the snow had finally begun to lull in its falling, she trudged out of the den and began to charge back and forth - running circles, giving a wide berth to the area where the den had been created, and stopped only when her blood was boiling. It felt like her lungs were going to pop, or something; the taste of the cold air was dwarfed by the hot panting of her maw, and all around her, Tavi could see the muddy trail of her work.

When she was done, she headed for cover in the den. She passed out with her back against the far wall, and soon enough the warmth of her body filled the space. She woke only because of the figure that blocked the dim light at the mouth. Ukko's voice roused her out of a half-sleep, to which she responded with a yawn and the clicking of teeth. "Ukie-Dookie," er, "- what's up?"
Messages In This Thread
i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - January 23, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by RIP Tavi - January 27, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 01, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 07, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 08, 2016, 11:01 AM