Thunder Dome Contemplation, my dear friend
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Since their claim had been made, something had been bothering the yearling. She knew of their neighbors, had even before settling on the mountain, but the response they'd given to the tribe's claim seemed to make things far more real. She did not fear them, she couldn't, but was rather curious of them. Surely they were not fond of the dragoness' decision to settle down so near to their home, but choices had been made and claims solidified; Ryūjin was there to stay. It was due to her plan to remain there that she wondered if, perhaps, a council with the other's leaders might be called for. She knew not what to expect from them, or if her decision to do so would even be accepted, but it would at least be something. Intentions could be shared and reassurances made, ensuring both sides of a neutrality—if such was meant to be.

Whether or not she would do so was a decision yet to be made, for the yearling found herself uncertain of whether or not it would truly be the best course of action. The longer Asterr gazed out over the territory, however, the more benefits she saw to requesting an audience with the leading figures of the ridge. The only thing left to do, then, was decide who might be best to accompany her, for going alone would most definitely be foolish. Each member held a trait that she could value in being at her side during such a meeting, though it remained, still, a choice she struggled with.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - January 31, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 01, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 03, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 03, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 12, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 15, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - March 11, 2016, 07:30 PM