Thunder Dome Contemplation, my dear friend
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Haven't posted in a while with this hulk of a guy, so here ya go XD

The black boy trotted in a fast pace through their territory. He had been busy all day, making sure the borders were strong, bringing food to his little stack under a tree and relaxing a bit too. He was cheery, he never had this many things to do, but it filled him with delight that the tribe also depended on his fair share of the work. Sure, the tribe's well being depended on them all, but he just felt special being a part of all this. He smiled, if only "she" would see him now...

The boy shook the bad thought away. He didn't want his guilt to ruin his good mood. He hadn't told anyone of his past yet, but no-one seemed interested enough to ask. Well, maybe Asterr would want to know, but even then he wasn't sure if he was confident enough to talk about it. But the past was in the past, his future was here with his tribe.

While the thoughts, good and bad, were going through his head, he had almost missed the black coat of his alphess. He stopped in his tracks, a bright smile on his features. Good morning, Asterr. He called out to here. He trotted towards her before continuing. What are you up to today? He asked, letting his muzzle gently touch her shoulder as a physical greeting. He kept his tail low, wagging it from side to side, and his ears almost draping against his skull. He stood neutral beside her, though anyone watching could see that he was being less dominant than the female.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - January 31, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 01, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 03, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 03, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 12, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 15, 2016, 04:50 PM