Phoenix Maplewood i don't hear the church bells chime anymore
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
When Tavi speaks, Ukko ducks down into the den, disregarding how she greeted him a moment again. He hunkers down, lowering his body to the ground and tucking his feet beneath him. A huff of breath expels from his chest and he rests his head on the ground. He isn’t close enough to be touching the other wolf but if he stretches his legs out, he could nudge her. Ukko keeps all his limbs to himself, though, and rests his head on the ground.

“I’m just… tired,” he lazily murmurs though he puts more weight on his words than he intends. “I don’t want—” he trails off, though unsure of where he’s going. 

He doesn’t want Scarlett to be dead, he doesn’t want Saena injured and mad at him, and most of all, he doesn’t want this stupid title when it’s not going to be taken seriously. Quietly, the dark wolf grumbles and flops over on his side. “I don’t know what I want.”
Messages In This Thread
i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - January 23, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 01, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 07, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 08, 2016, 11:01 AM