Thunder Dome Contemplation, my dear friend
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The clouds rolled by as the dark male listened to his chieftess. Something seemed to bother her quite a bit it. Jolon knew of the pack right beside them, having met 3 of them already before he had even met the dragoness. They didn't seem like the brute and cruel pack (like the pack that had murdered his father), but a rather peaceful one. Of course, he couldn't know for sure since intentions could change like the seasons. 

Jolon's smile turned into a frown as he thought about her words. They had no one besides Asterr in the higher ranks of their hierarchy, something that was rather nice for Jolon but had now proven it's troubles. Having Asterr go alone was no option in Jolon's eyes, and he was glad to hear the same from her. If they would harm her, or even worse; kill, which was a high risk if she went alone, Jolon would never forgive himself. He had already caused death and destruction to one he cared about, and he was not going to let it repeat itself.

Their eyes met as she asked a question that the brute had to think about for a moment. Who would be best to go along with her? Jolon hadn't met every tribe member personally yet, but the ones who he did know weren't all the perfect fit to tag along. He hadn't seen Frostrar around in a while, and Noctura didn't seem like the one to talk things out with others to him. Leo would be too young, and Jolon was worried that he would end up with another scar if things took a turn for the worst at their neighbor's borders. The white male he had seen at their borders and who he had picked up the scent from in their territory seemed like a reasonable pick, but Jolon hadn't had the chance to talk to him yet. His thoughts ended up on the three white girls, having no knowledge of more tribe members. Ezimette seemed nice, but quite vague to be honest. plus he hadn't seen her a lot recently. He didn't really know the white female who he had seen talking to Asterr, so he ended up with Winter. He had known Winter for a while now, and she seemed like a trustworthy soul, but underfed the last time he had seen her. Perhaps if she had gained some strength she could go with Asterr, but Jolon still had to check on her health.

The young boy closed his eyes, his mind not stopping with thinking about solutions. It hurt his brain, and he wanted it to stop. He opened his eyes, returning his gaze to Asterr while explaining short what he had been thinking about.

Have you seen Frostrar around lately? I haven't. He started with the most capable of defending his own and Asterr if they encountered trouble.You could ask Noctura along with you, but I don't know if he wants to, you'll have to ask him. He paused for a moment before talking again as he was going through his list of members who could accompany his chieftess on this important mission. I do not wish for Leo to go, don't want him to end up with another scar on his face if you know what I mean, but it's his own choice and your's as well. He took a moment to let his words sink in again. I don't know the frosty male that I have met at the borders, but he seems capable enough. Just like Ezimette and the white female I saw you talk to. He breathed again, so much talking wasn't normal for him. And if Winter has gained some strength, she could be a trustworthy companion on your journey as well. He stopped, only now thinking about going along with her if she could find no-one else, or if it was her preference.

Of course I will be happy to assist you with this as well. He added quickly, not wanting her to think that he hadn't considered it.

Holy moly, this is long. I'm so sorry to do this to you <3
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - January 31, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 01, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 03, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 03, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 12, 2016, 01:03 PM