The Sentinels Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
He answered her, and it was an answer she didn't expect... At all. "Not what I want...?" she repeated quietly, feeling him draw away from her. He was a lot of what she wanted, somehow. The only problem was that in this perfect picture she'd drawn, Behati was like a sticker that some little kid came and stuck on there. It wasn't supposed to be there, yet here it was. His next response came as knives to her chest, and she sat, dumbfounded, as he informed her that they 'shouldn't. "Shouldn't what?" she asked, hurt clear in her voice. She didn't want to cry in front of him again, she'd probably given him enough hell. She didn't want to yell, either. But somehow she felt like doing both at once. 

Had she not expressed to him that she didn't mind sharing him? Maybe she'd thought it and not spoken it, each of the youths seemed to have that problem lately. It was just a huge mass of a lack of communication, in all honesty. She didn't want to share him. That was unfair to her, she thought. But he clearly loved them both, and Behati was there first. Regardless of her feelings towards the caramel girl, she still loved Casmir. She felt awful to be so selfish, especially since she figured Behati felt the same way... probably. She held her breath a moment before letting it out slowly.

"Sure, just, let me know when," she murmured, shifting in her spot. She wasn't sure how she felt, right now. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me - by Aria - February 04, 2016, 12:25 PM