Stavanger Bay For fortune and fame you're secure of
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It so happened that Charon himself was visiting the Bay's shores that day. Not because he had picked up a whiff of other wolves here — even though he still attached emotional value to the Bay, it wasn't like he could smell them from up at Moonspear — but because he just wanted to be at the oceanside again and go back to the shores. Just because he had a new home, it didn't mean that the one he had grown up in didn't forever hold a special place, and he felt somehow closer to the family that he had barely known when at the shores.

It irritated Charon to find Dante's scent so close. When passing by the Sentinels Charon had noticed that they had been claimed by Dante and his lot (though curiously his scent was not as present as some others were; Charon had haughtily hoped to himself that some of his suborinates had gotten smart and knocked him down a peg), so it shouldn't have surprised him to find Dante right next door to his pack, but somehow it still did. Charon observed Dante from the treeline with derisively narrowed eyes, while he muttered to himself, "Oh, hello, I am Dante, I'm the most fab wolf in the world, look at me, haha, I am so perfect. Oh, look, it's a lady I must woo and turn on her friends, because that is what I do." Charon glanced at Dante and the approaching white female, wondering what else would happen on his old turf. He secretly hoped that the girl would get wooed by Dante, so that he could tell Osprey all about it and she would go back to being his friend again.

i wasn't 100% sure if they are on the beach but i assumed they were. if i'm wrong, he is just.. somewhere about 50 yards away from them, not particularly hiding but neither approaching. :)
Messages In This Thread
For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Dante RIP - February 09, 2016, 07:36 AM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Erzsébet - February 09, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Charon - February 09, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Dante RIP - February 13, 2016, 04:58 AM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Erzsébet - February 16, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Charon - February 17, 2016, 07:19 AM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Dante RIP - February 19, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Erzsébet - February 19, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Charon - February 22, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Dante RIP - February 22, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Erzsébet - February 23, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Charon - February 23, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Dante RIP - February 29, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: For fortune and fame you're secure of - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 03:25 AM