Rising Sun Valley Don't Mind Me
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Every step he took was watched carefully, her head turning to follow his movements. She was not the paranoid type, but keeping herself safe was always at the top of her list of priorities. It was the reason she was not a fighter, by choice, as the outcome of battles could never be properly calculated—there were too many factors, too many components that even she could not work over quick enough to ensure an absolute victory. What she could do, however, was observe. Stand there and take note of his every little movement, from his excessive gestures to any twitches in his muscles. So she watched, waiting for any sign that meant it was time to leave, but so far a reason to depart had yet to present itself. He was an interesting fellow, but apparently not the malicious type. She could, perhaps, work with that.

Meanwhile the topic of names had eluded her mind entirely. Introductions had never appealed to her, though she knew they had to be done, but that also meant she could easily forget about them. If the deed was not brought up by the other party, it was likely they would never leave the encounter with her name unless she'd developed a faint fondness for them. In truth, she held no qualms with offering her name if asked, taking pride in it. It was more the act itself, the exchange having always felt strange to her. What was the point of it, anyways? To be polite? Often she shrugged it off, deciding against diving into deep thoughts for it.

The male's grin had her wanting to glare at him, but she was quick to correct herself before it could happen. Still, she wondered, had he read too far into her questions? She automatically assumed he believed she was interested—which she was, but never would she admit that to him, or anyone for that matter. Sen was snapped back to reality as he began to speak, his answer being accompanied by a closing of the distance between them. She neither tensed nor moved back to make up for the space lost, but remained in place instead. "A pack, huh?" It was winter, so it made sense, but given his scent she believed he wasn't having much luck. It was solely his own, not a single other being present. "Tell me more about this pack you're trying to start, because from the look of things, I'd say you're not doing too good." Rather, the smell of things.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 05:51 PM