Rising Sun Valley Don't Mind Me
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The male gave an amused laugh, she was correct. He had been having a bit of trouble starting a pack, in both the past and present. He made another note in his mind of her characteristics, observant. He would have to say he was quite observant himself, when truthfully he occasionally noticed things not everyone notices and then forgets them in the back of his mind.  So far the list consisted of private, observant, and of course, attractive. That was always important to him, which wasn't a good thing at all. Depp just hated being around anything ugly or fowl, mainly because he spent most of his life around such things, and when finding something beautiful or enticing he had a newfound respect for whatever it is, and gave it a special title. He truly enjoyed the finer things in life. 

It wasn't strange for the man to leave out introductions, solely because he usually forgot. Always regretting it in the future of not having anything to call whoever he was speaking too, but most the time the other would introduce themselves, instead of vice versa. Yet, this fae seemed to do the same. Not asking for his name wasn't impolite to him, but made him question if she was going through the same dilemma. She didn't harden her stance nor back away, which he took as he good thing, whether it be because she was comfortable around him, or just so secure that she could fight him without the intimidation side showing.

"Is it really that obvious?" He asked, rhetorically, and tilted his head to the side and grinned wide enough to see his teeth. He wasn't sure if she put it together by assuming just by his looks, personality or... smell, that must have been it. "Well, you're correct, but it's only true because I just made my decision recently, being a lone wolf has grown boring to me. You must know the feeling," he tried to relate to her, by singling her out and my lengthening his answers. "In truth I have nothing, I'm winging this whole thing. Only the mere idea of having territory on Horizon Ridge." That thought might not be around much longer, having multiple areas to chose from. He wouldn't have said so much if she didn't ask for him to speak about it.
Messages In This Thread
Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 05:51 PM