Rising Sun Valley Don't Mind Me
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There were few times in which the woman wasn't observant, relying heavily on her sight during conversations. She, too, enjoyed being near things that were visibly appealing. Though, over recent months, she'd focused on those of awful appearances, finding they had been far easier to manipulate into joining Serpent Keep. All she or Cethin had to do was show some interest in them, and they'd been putty in their paws. It was amusing, really, how easily they could be controlled simply by touching base with their wishes to reproduce. Presently, though, she was quite enjoying being in the company of someone so handsome. She was certain it'd been for the best that she'd left Cethin, not only because of his plans, but because he'd tied her down. Sen much preferred freedom, which made her somewhat confused by her interest in the male's pack-to-be.

She did not respond to his first statement, nor did she comment on his wide grin. It displayed his incisors, and she took note of their condition before averting her gaze back to his face. In response to his attempt to relate to her, she merely shrugged. "I wouldn't say it's boring, but it's not exactly fun, either." At first, it had been. She'd enjoyed every step taken, but the older she got the more she saw the downside to it all. Survival itself was not the easiest, plus there was the need to always be ten steps ahead of others to ensure she wasn't attacked or severely injured. After awhile, it grew tiresome, but she'd yet to encounter a place worth settling in after her departure from the keep. They all seemed boring, conforming and not worth her time. The male's words, however, had her wondering if she might have perhaps found a chance at leaving her lonesome life in the past.

"Winging it?" Somehow, that thought interested her. It presented room for changes to be made, for her to establish certain things beforehand. The fact that the pack itself was only just starting, and that she assumed she would be the first recruit, seemed  to make the idea more intriguing. "What's this Horizon Ridge place like? And what other plans do you currently have for the pack?" An opportunity had presented itself, and she wasn't about to let it slip past her.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 05:51 PM