Sunspire Mountains Return Of The White Wolf
58 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Ezimette backed away, her ears flattened against her head with sadness. "I am so sorry... I didn't think you would worry about me... I have not ever been in a ... tribe/pack. I-I grew up with a wild dog, she did not teach me the customs of your wolves. I know what I have done is wrong. I know that you should not have to put up with me, but I will do absolutely anything to gain your trust, if that is possible." Her eyes stung with guilt. She lowered herself and continued in a voice just barely louder than a whisper. " I have made a mistake. I have come to you looking untrustworthy or bad. I am not that wolf. I am confused, yes. But disloyal? Never!" She took a gulp as she continued. "I am sorry. I will never do anything like this again. But Asterr, surely if you were unsure of who you were, you would go off, wouldn't you? Maybe not... I know I should've said something, I know. And yet I did something else because I wasn't myself. I will do anything for this tribe, and I don't even know most of the members. If I must give you my soul to earn your trust, so be it. I believe in fate, and I know that this tribe is part of my fate. Please Asterr? Please accept me." She was surprised at herself, yet she knew that she needed to be in this tribe. Why had she been so stupid? She could've at lest told Jolon! She touched her nose to the ground. At this point she was visibly fighting with herself. Her tail was tucked underneath her body and her ears laid back. Her eyes were scrunched up in guilty pain. Her green eyes were just barely open enough to pick up Asterr's figure before her. All of the feelings of optimism she had had earlier had vanished. "Please," was the only word she could utter, and even that sounded shaky. She was trembling. Her fur had bristled with fear as she stood their, a hot mess.
"Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack"
                                     ~Unknown~
Messages In This Thread
Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 20, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 20, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 20, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 20, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 20, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 20, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Ezimette - February 21, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Return Of The White Wolf - by Asterr - February 21, 2016, 02:18 PM