Rising Sun Valley Don't Mind Me
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
To acquire a fondness for someone, especially so suddenly, was rare for her. The last time it had happened was when she'd met Cethin, whose ability to manipulate others had perhaps exceeded even her own. It was the first time anyone had been able to unlock something within her, yet it appeared there was a chance that the same event could be occurring once more. The serpent was still uncertain, many emotions being foreign to her, but she was certainly open to further exploring her thoughts on him. To delve deeper, possibly even learn more about him in the process, and eventually decide upon what it was that she ultimately thought of him. For the time being, her focus was placed elsewhere, deciding information would come with time. In the meantime, she could assist him in acquiring members; it wouldn't be difficult at all for her to appeal to other lone wolves and encourage them to follow her to him, or so was what she believed.

In truth, Sen had no real reason to seek out the position of a leader. There was no real legacy she had to uphold, no traditions in need of being followed, just the mindset she'd been born with. An empress at heart, really, though her means to an end were not always the most appropriate. There was little she wouldn't do to obtain followers, which could prove useful, if she played her cards correctly. Her methods, however unorthodox they were, had worked in the past, so she could only hope that luck would be on her side this time around. Now that she'd shown her interest and agreed to join him, she wouldn't let him fail. Hell, she'd sooner kidnap children and drag them back to serve under his rule than let his plan fall to ruins.

Sen had not read too much into his first statement, the suggestion made being obvious enough. If she were the type, perhaps her face would have grown heated—luckily, that just wasn't the type of wolf she was. It helped, too, that he'd posed a question directly after, placing her attention on something else. What would she do? Not what she'd done within the keep. A shared dictatorship was, in her opinion, the worse idea to ever have been thought up. "Ensure it's survival," came her answer, the statement resolute. "Keep out anyone who caused unwarranted trouble, for sure." Was there much else to do? She didn't want to control every little aspect, just the components that could lead to their downfall if not handled properly. "Make sure they knew who ruled over them, but other than that, let the ranks toy with one another however they want."
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 05:51 PM