Rising Sun Valley Don't Mind Me
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Depp had only grown a liking towards another wolf so quickly twice in his life, one being an exciting rapscallion of a wolf who was quite the loud mouth. He looked up to the older wolf, of the name Abe, he had lived an adventurous life in such a little time, who knows where he was now. Abe spoke of stories with humans and ships, oceans and mountains, brought up animals he could never dream of, what a man he was. The second being Arabella, a female he used to have strong feeling for when he was a teen. They'd started his first pack together, but the girl was later killed by a sickness he had no knowledge of. Of course he had grown fond of many others, but only few cases as such a rapid rate. He wasn't sure of his absolute feelings towards the nameless girl as well, but knew he would have plenty of time to decide upon that manner, the two had a better good at the moment and that was the pack. The dark girl spoke of her manipulation skills, and he knew that would be a perfect trait to acquire members fast. 

He didn't doubt she would be a large help to him, but he wasn't sure her loyalty to be true or not. He decided to take the chance though, even if he was blindly walking into something he would regret in the future, but as shown before, in his way of winging the formation of a new pack, he was the type to live in the present, making decisions without a second thought was his usual way of life. Depp usually didn't regret it either, knowing he had just been true to himself than being someone he wasn't. Even if that meant him waking up in unfamiliar territory. It usually just meant another adventure to him. 

The girl didn't seem fazed by his first comment, only making him more curious in her thoughts, what could be going through her mind? He liked her answers to his previous question, agreeing with all of them. He would want to own a free pack, with opportunity and freewill. "If you don't mind me asking," the rouge wolf began, his speech continuing to be slurred, and him moving his head to the side, "What is my first pack members name?"
Messages In This Thread
Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 05:51 PM