Silvertip Mountain Unity is strength
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
So sorry this is a day late! This is going to be Round 1- finding the first chunk of meat. @Krypton will find it this round, but anyone can suggest the caves.

The team gathered around, and Fitz gave them their first and only clue. His expression turned thoughtful as he tried to figure out what that clue meant. Steady wasn't very good at riddles, but he still racked his brain trying to figure it out. Krypton spoke up, thinking either a den or a cave. While Steady had been to the Glass Cave dens before, it wasn't a place he frequented, and therefore didn't think of it.

A team mate suggested the caves, and Steady nodded, Sounds like a good place to start! Motioning them all forward, the team headed toward the cave, Steady not wasting time and urging them forward a little. At this time, running would do them good, but he didn't want to push them too hard.

They arrived, and Steady followed his team in, his eyes looking around. It certainly looked like it fit the description Fitz gave them. Let's look around, see what we can find. Noses will come in handy here, he suggested, putting his to the cave floor as he began searching.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Unity is strength - by Steady - February 15, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Peak - February 15, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by FitzDutiful - February 16, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: Unity is strength - by RIP Krypton - February 16, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Moon Shadow - February 21, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Unity is strength - by Steady - February 22, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by RIP Krypton - February 24, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Steady - March 12, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by RIP Krypton - March 12, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Moon Shadow - March 14, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Unity is strength - by Steady - March 20, 2016, 08:42 PM