Silverlight Terrace I'll send an SOS to the world
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon wasn't sure if the boy's submission pleased or irritated him — maybe a bit of both. He would not have minded as much, perhaps, if the boy had been like this at their first meeting, instead of cowering behind Osprey. Were she here right now, he would be doing it again, and it was perhaps that, rather than his overt submission, that frustrated Charon the most. He narrowed his eyes, but quickly reminded himself that he was being 'the bigger man'. Being cold would hopefully only make the boy feel more the fool for ever crossing him.

And it seemed that it worked, because the boy's words came out as stunted fragments of sentences. Charon suppressed a grin, keeping a straight face as the boy stumbled over his words. He didn't even know the boy's name, but since no introduction followed, Charon guessed the boy didn't realise this (probably because he did know his). A request for help came, and Charon felt another mixture of emotions. Most of all, he felt extremely smug, though, because he already had a chance to get back at the boy that had made him look like an idiot.

An apology followed, but considering he'd already asked for help it did not come across very well-meant. "What are you sorry about?" Charon asked, his cool voice dwindling to cold and calculated. He couldn't suppress a smug smile on his face as he towered over the boy (which wasn't hard, what with his own regal posture and the boy's submissive one). "And what's your name, even?" He asked the latter off-handedly, as though it didn't matter much to him, really. He was also curious what, exactly, the boy wanted his help with, but he would refrain from asking 'til later. Let him sweat a little.
Messages In This Thread
I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 25, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 05:30 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 06:46 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 06:56 PM