Silverlight Terrace I'll send an SOS to the world
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Yes, he's pretty average in size :)

For a moment, Charon thought that this was going to lead up to a fight. The boy thrashed pretty heavily and if he had not caught him by surprise at such a vulnerable point, perhaps Mason would have fought back more. Any moment Charon expected for Mason's head to turn and for his teeth to search purchase into Charon's flesh. He dreaded the fight, because he disliked fighting, truthfully (part of him was still the little pissing-himself kid that Mason was, too), but he knew that he needed to stand fast and make a point now. Especially so close to his own territories.

Finally the struggle ended, and relief flooded Charon when Mason's body fell limp in the blink of an instant. Mason fell limp and then turned to look at Charon as best he could in his position, letting him know that he really did need help. Charon let go of Mason's scruff then, and though he felt like telling him off and saying no right away, because he hadn't forgotten what had happened that day with Osprey, he decided to at least hear him out. He had eventually submitted, after all, and perhaps there was yet something that he could be taught.

"Very well, spit it out," said Charon, his tone cold and his body language warning that any words or actions of disrespect would be punished similarly to the moment they just shared. It was strange to think where the Alpha himself might have been today (or not been today) had anyone at all in his entire childhood put him in his place for his rude words, however child-like and innocent, as he had just done to Mason; but such thoughts did not occupy Charon, because he thought himself much different than Mason.
Messages In This Thread
I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 25, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 05:30 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 06:46 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 06:56 PM