Moonstone Quarry Times be hard
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It surprised Charon that FitzDutiful had just been thinking about him, and for a split second he wondered if it was because of the lessons that he'd taught Mason. The smile on Fitz' face made it clear that was unlikely, however; not unless he wanted to thank Charon for putting his haughty son in place, at least. No, Charon guessed it was for other reasons. He wondered if it had anything to do with Mason's request, but if it did, then Fitz was going to dance around the subject for the moment. When he opened his mouth unexpected questions arose; were those really the sort of questions that would drive an Alpha to cross several territories to come see another Alpha?

Charon answered, however, figuring that he'd get his answers sooner or later. "Amekaze likes mountains, and it seemed unfair to ask her and her wolves to come live with us. I wouldn't have wanted that for my wolves either, so when we decided to merge our packs together we picked a new place." Charon was happy for the choice, really, even though he sometimes missed Stavanger Bay. Moonspear was much more befitting of a wolf of his stature. He went on to explain, "And it worked out well that way. The Bay was a great place to grow up and I sometimes miss the coast, but a mountain as tall as Moonspear is more fitting for me and Ame." A confident smile traced along his lips, unable to hide how happy he had been recently. The same didn't go for Fitz, Charon already knew after Mason's request for help, but Charon couldn't help but wear the happiness he felt ever since he'd gotten close with Ame on his sleeve. He had only one return question: "Why do you ask? Thinking of moving?"
Messages In This Thread
Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - February 25, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - February 26, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - March 10, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - March 23, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - March 29, 2016, 03:41 AM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2016, 03:21 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - April 10, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - April 16, 2016, 06:40 AM