Silverlight Terrace I'll send an SOS to the world
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon was glad that Mason decided to take the smart route and tone down his arrogance. He had already heard of the new pack forming, since Flóki had actually spoken to one of their Alphas and reported back to it. Charon had known that they were settling in Neverwinter Forest, and although he was not too happy with it, he didn't really mind overly much; after all, if they didn't settle there, maybe the pack would choose a location even less convenient for Moonspear. However, Mason's mention of escape routes and fights made Charon wonder if they could not get rid of these pesky wolves if they banded together. He, however, had his own future to think about. Charon was not often indecisive, but he found himself toggling thoughts about in his head as he tried to make up his mind.

Eventually he said: "You may pass the lower slopes of Moonspear, near our territory." He thought that this was decent enough a thing to offer, and it was unlikely that, were they assaulted, the wolves of the other pack would dare seek a fight with two packs at once. "If the wolves give you trouble so close to our territories, call for help and we will come." Charon certainly would, at least, and he knew that if he strode out to battle, so would his pack. Amekaze was a fighter at heart, despite her mild-mannered, mysterious exterior, and the rest of the pack was loyal enough to follow their Alphas were it needed. "Tell me more about this pack in Neverwinter Forest. Where did they come from, what are their names? What do you know? Why did they choose a territory so close to other packs? Why do you think they'll pick a fight, have they been aggressive so far?" It was evident from Charon's voice that he was not just looking for answers to his questions, but that, were the answers going in the wrong direction — if they'd been aggressive towards Silvertip, after all, who was to say they would not come to Moonspear next? — he might do more than extend an escape route to Silvertip Mountain.
Messages In This Thread
I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 24, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 25, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 05:30 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 06:46 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 08:08 AM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: I'll send an SOS to the world - by Mason - February 26, 2016, 06:56 PM