Cerulean Cape i stowed me booty in her galley
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
All Welcome 
The Captain was anchored to the coast, and he would not stray too far inland, even in his raids. There had been no shortage of packs to plunder in his old haunt, but this coast held only two, one of which had already been trespassed against by that ugly woman. Ferahgo sniffed at the coastal breeze. He had not seen hide nor hair of her since the dark wolf told him of her exploits, nor had he found a trail that he could track. Still, his eyes would be sharp for the hideous shape of her. He would be disappointed should she never return, should his teeth not be the ones to grant her end.

The seawolf loped further down the shore, alert but at ease, stopping only to paw over a bunch of kelp. Small shrimps squirmed in the tiny puddles beneath, and a tiny crab scuttled back into the weed. He may have snacked on the crustacean had he been hunting, but The Captain really only dined on his ship, and was merely, incredibly, bored. So, he dug the crab back out from its cover, and used his snout to flick it as far down the shore as he could... which was not terribly far, and so he repeated the action several times before he tired of the game.

Frustrated, he inhaled sharply and looked up and down the coast for something of interest.
Messages In This Thread
i stowed me booty in her galley - by Ferahgo - February 28, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: i stowed me booty in her galley - by Goober - March 01, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: i stowed me booty in her galley - by Ferahgo - March 02, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: i stowed me booty in her galley - by Goober - March 03, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: i stowed me booty in her galley - by Ferahgo - March 03, 2016, 07:55 PM
RE: i stowed me booty in her galley - by Goober - March 04, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: i stowed me booty in her galley - by Ferahgo - March 04, 2016, 07:04 PM