Broken Boulder What A Man Can Do
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There was noise—voices, to be exact. It started with two, each a male but only one recognizable, and not nearly enough to summon her. As the conversation progressed, however, a third voice joined them. It belonged to a female, the overall sound being vaguely familiar. She had a suspicion of who it was, and that in itself was enough to lure her from whatever shadows she'd been lurking in. Eavesdropping was not something she took to doing often, but on the off chance she'd "accidentally" end up doing so, the information gained was never turned down. It seemed as if there was a chance they'd be moving, the idea alone leaving a sour taste in her mouth. To fight and risk her body being maimed was not something she'd ever do, but her arrogance caused quite the storm to brew within her chest. No matter, she kept her outwards appearance neutral, the only shift in her demeanor being the faint narrowing of her gaze; though this could hardly be deemed a threat, the look seeming to be nothing more than natural when combined with her features.

"A move?" the serpentine woman questioned, inserting herself into the conversation with ease. Her tone was smooth, unwavering despite the conflict going on within her regal frame. "I don't think that's necessary. There's plenty of space around these parts, plenty of opportunities." In truth, Sen did not mind a move. Traveling was naught a problem to her, nor was settling down somewhere else. Just as long as the location was habitable, she was fine. It was simply her coy nature rearing it's head, even if for only a brief moment, in an attempt to see everyone's cards. There was always more options than the obvious, she knew, and Sen was the type to sneak a peak at every one.

In light of Depp's words, Sen quirked a nonexistent eyebrow, silently wondering what it was he planned. Were they to move, or continue with the claim they were currently trying to make? She did not view her query—not yet, anyways—her attention instead moving to the other woman. She was curious, perhaps, of the type of reaction she might have in response to her companion's words.

I have no clue where I'm going with this lmao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
edit; i shadow-posted. fixing this. fIXED
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
What A Man Can Do - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Jim - February 28, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Jim - February 28, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Jim - February 28, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Antumbra - February 28, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Jim - February 28, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Antumbra - February 28, 2016, 11:53 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 12:01 AM