Moonstone Quarry Times be hard
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon felt upset when Fitz said that his pack and family might be forced to leave because of the Neverwinter wolves. Did he have to kick Fitz in the behind, too?! Charon would never allow anyone to kick him off his mountain and if it was him, he would rather have killed every single one of the wolves settling so close before letting it happen. Of course, he would not share this so readily with Fitz, especially not undiluted, for he knew his opinion could be course and anyway, Flóki had seemed to get along with this Eshe of Neverwinter forest so he didn't want to start a massacre on some random wolves he didn't even know were cool or not.

"I can imagine it sucks, I wouldn't tolerate anyone settling right next to Moonspear," Charon said after he filtered out his irritation. "But now that they've nearly settled, I'm not sure you can do much about it anymore. Not sure if moving away is better though, it seems packs've been popping up all over the place. My outriders've reported of other packs, too." There was little space left. "You could either play nice and accept things as they are, if you've got enough food and worry for your pups, or fight. Or prepare, in case you need to fight in the future." That's what Charon'd do. Either play nice and prepare training and more wolves for future eradication, or fight now. Or decide that he was cool with having neighbours, but if it'd happen now, he knew that was no option for him and he would make them leave the good or the bad way.

There were always choices, but it seemed that after all that had transpired Fitz was left with only the poor ones. Charon did not envy him.
Messages In This Thread
Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - February 25, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - February 25, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - February 26, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - February 26, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - March 10, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - March 23, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - March 29, 2016, 03:41 AM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2016, 03:21 AM
RE: Times be hard - by Charon - April 10, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: Times be hard - by FitzDutiful - April 16, 2016, 06:40 AM