Neverwinter Forest before i ever met you
252 Posts
Ooc —
That Kaskara liked the idea thrilled her. That it had been a desire of hers was not yet known, and should it ever be known, Eshe would only be happy that they were on the same wavelength and that she could make Kaskara happier herself as an added bonus. Cool! We can bring it up to your brother, she decided, And we can decide on the best time to do it, an' all that. She finished with a nod, wanting the event to be held ASAP but knowing that it might take a bit of time to set it up.

When the next topic came, Eshe was at first relieved to see that Kaskara wasn't bewildered or irritated or put upon by the playful suggestion, as Eshe had meant well. But another emotion came over her. Did Kaskara just call her sister? Oh, oh gosh. Yes! What! The intimate name, and the fact that Kaskara... another sister, really! Eshe had always seen her in-law that way, from the moment they became that, but never said it aloud. Eshe still did not know the depth of the relationship she had had with Scimitar's former beau, and never asked, either. It wasn't her business, and it didn't change a thing about Eshe's own feelings for the warrior woman. It might alter Kaskara's view on her, but she hoped not, and to be called sister by her! An honor. A true honor. Oh no. Were her eyes watering? Oh. Yes, they were. And a watery smile, to boot, so endeared she was! Fortunately Kaskara's muzzle was against her cheek; she had a moment to blink them away, those damn happy-tears, but by the time Kaskara was looking at her again she was still dewy eyed.

Oh, that would be just wonderful! They'd be such handsome, beautiful babies, I can just tell! Her tail waved and she sniffled, licking her chops lickety-split as though the sniffle was due to an itch, or something. But she wasn't much of an actress, and her effort was of poor quality. Her senses were flooded with her happiness. Damnit, was she sweating, too? Well, when it is your time... I'm sure your brother would be so happy, she imagined Scimitar as an uncle, and grinned. It'd need to be talked about, of course, but she was certain that her mate supported his sister in her life choices. Particularly this vital next step she was prepared to take.

The next statement made her feel weepy all over again. Emotional. overload. You do???? She piped up, helpless; and in the statement alone, her fears came to light, her misgivings about the way Kaskara might view her, or feel for her. Well, you said it, didn't you??? Sometimes I just talk, she tried for a smooth recovery, but fell a little short. I hope so too, she said with conviction. The thought had occurred to her of course. It was a deep desire of hers, that was now not so deep and exposed to Kaskara. Eshe could be a very strong woman, but Kaskara's opinion meant a lot to her. Scimitar had loved Kaskara long before he had loved Bazi, long before he had loved her. And Eshe knew why, in being around her. She was a wonderful woman.

Eshe didn't care much for what others might think of her, and though of course she liked and hoped to be liked, popularity wasn't her priority. The Frostfur bride cared most for Scimitar's happiness, and knew the man had been just that as they courted, and as they claimed the Forest, and still remained that way. She wanted him to be happy for the rest of their lives, and while it was true they might run into trouble now and again—as with any relationship—she aimed to bring him that happiness.
Messages In This Thread
before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 18, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 21, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 20, 2016, 12:16 PM