Broken Antler Fen Knowing the Board
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
As expected he dodged her. She landed steadily onto the ground and turn her head to the side to be able follow Sebastian movements. She didn't see that he went for her tail. He moved up behind her as she was getting back onto a full stand from her landing. She was trying to figure out his next move as she attempted to take a few steps forward but before she could the large male basically got hold of her. She knew fully well what he was attempting. Somewhere she wanted to let it happen but that feeling was quickly dominated by her will as a Knight. With a low growl she violently turned to snap her jaws at him. Luckily for him he got off before anything got him.

A close call it was, now that she was completely facing him she was on total guard. She glared at him but she wasn't completely angry, just half angry at how close it was. In fact she expected something like this happen. This was a risk she took on herself. She tested the strength of his will power to see if she would actually be safe here. The result, He was barely strong enough. She took a deep breath and released.

Kinra stood tall with her head up high but this time her tail was up. She decided to explain to him what would have happend in a calm manner. "If you had continued I would have ripped your throat out." Or at the very least, would have tried to, either way she wouldn't have let him escape without paying the price. Since it was a close call she wasn't sure if she could trust him or not. "To keep my pride as a Knight, I'd have to fight every male who can't control their lust. You just barely cross the line, so what does that make you?" She asked and then waited impatiently for his answer.
Messages In This Thread
Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 11, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 06:48 PM