Silvertip Mountain Unity is strength
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
I'm so sorry for the wait on this! @Krypton and @Moon Shadow, seeing as how Peak has gone inactive, and Alastor is out scouting, would you two like to continue this? I'm also going to change the outcomes due to the inactive team mates. There is no hint in this round, but we should use our noses. @Moon Shadow will find it this round!

Steady searched and searched, trying to look where the others weren't. The team was certainly diligent, and finally it was Krypton who found the chunk of meat. Tail wagging, Steady trotted to her. Awesome! Great job! he said, smiling to all the others to include them in it.

Knowing they needed to move quickly, he didn't linger long. For the next one, we don't have a clue. But, I'm sure that means it can't be too far. Lets look around the outside of the cave, he suggested, turning to head out. Nose to the ground, he began sniffing hard, trying to find some clue as to where the chunk of meat might be hidden.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Unity is strength - by Steady - February 15, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Peak - February 15, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by FitzDutiful - February 16, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: Unity is strength - by RIP Krypton - February 16, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Moon Shadow - February 21, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Unity is strength - by Steady - February 22, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by RIP Krypton - February 24, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Steady - March 12, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by RIP Krypton - March 12, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Moon Shadow - March 14, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Unity is strength - by Steady - March 20, 2016, 08:42 PM