Lake Rodney the story of small pox and barf face
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon hadn't at all considered where the bears were denning -- or that they were denning at all -- until Finley asked about it. He was surprised, but positively so, for now finally the good advices were starting to come in. She suggested trapping the bears with rocks if they knew where they denned, which sounded like a good idea.

"We've only run into them outside in the mountainside. I've been tracking their patterns though and I know they've been to a cave. We could maybe try to trap them there!" He sounded excited about the idea. Though a highly imaginative boy, Charon had never once considered this an option. He hadn't ever before really had to deal with bears. Besides, the death sounded cruel and he liked the idea of that. They had let the wolves to whom this mountain belonged suffer enough.

"Thanks for the advice! I'm going to head back now to draw out a plan." Charon smiled at Finley and with that, he turned round and started to saunter off back in Moonspear's direction. He forgot to give her a proper good bye or invite her to come round to see Dhole, but he had no time for that. He needed to slay some bears.

slapping on an ending if you don't mind since it's getting old! i'd love another some time in the future :3
Messages In This Thread
the story of small pox and barf face - by Charon - December 23, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Finley - January 15, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Charon - January 22, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Finley - February 26, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Charon - February 29, 2016, 05:52 AM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Finley - March 04, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Charon - March 05, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Finley - March 05, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Charon - March 05, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Finley - March 06, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Charon - March 07, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Finley - March 11, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Charon - March 12, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Finley - March 12, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: the story of small pox and barf face - by Charon - March 13, 2016, 01:41 PM